Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Olympus OM-1 Camera Repair
Any questions? Not sure how to fill this out? Head to our REPAIR FAQ Page for help!
- Complete Camera diagnostic check
- Complete Camera Cleaning
- CLA of camera transport system
- Calibration of metering and auto system
- Replacement of light seals
- Replacement of mirror cushion foam
- Replacement of battery door (if needed)
- Full cleaning and polish of external camera body
- New battery installed
- Does not include return shipping
- New LR44 batteries included
THIS PRICE COVERS STANDARD REPAIRS, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO RE-ESTIMATE THE COST OF REPAIR AND CONTACT YOU BEFORE WE MOVE FORWARD
Directions and Tips:
- Include your name, phone number and email address in the box with your camera
- Carefully package your camera with only the accessories that are essential to the repair
- Only include a lens if you are purchasing a lens polish service
- Remove all other accessories such as straps, SD cards, filters, etc.
- We recommend packaging your camera with at least 3 inches of bubble wrap
- Do not use shredded paper!
- Repairs typically take 8-10 weeks
Do not include original boxes of products. Please note that the specific packaging sent in will not be returned.