- 4GB Storage Capacity
- UDMA 6 / 500x
- Max Read Speed: 75 MB/s
- Max Write Speed: 40 MB/s
- Records Full HD Video
- Records Raw Burst Photography
- Built-In Error Correction
- Built-In Wear Leveling
- Water & Temperature Proof
Optimized for use in DSLRs, portable audio recorders, and other handheld devices, the 4GB Select UDMA 6 CompactFlash Memory Card from Delkin Devices features a storage capacity of 4GB and takes advantage of UDMA 6 compliance to support maximum read speeds of 75 MB/s and maximum write speeds of 40 MB/s, which allow it to capture continuous Full HD 1080p video and continuous burst raw and JPEG captures.
Built for extreme conditions, Delkin's 4GB Select UDMA 6 CompactFlash Memory Card is protected against shock and temperature extremes, and also features built-in error correction and wear leveling. Included is a protective storage case.
- Built for Fast Performance
- With write speeds of 40 MB/s, the Select CF card supports Full HD 1080p video recording, as well as continuous burst raw shooting. The card is also rated UDMA 6, helping to ensure that data is written swiftly to the card and preventing recordings from randomly stopping or frames from being dropped.
- Streamlined Workflow
- Capable of offloading data at speeds reaching up to 75 MB/s, the Select CF card helps ensure quick, efficient data transfers from card to computer for immediate access to your files and faster post-production start time.
- Durable Design & Lifetime Warranty
- Built to endure strenuous shooting environments, the Select 500X CF card is durably designed to be shockproof and withstand extreme temperatures. In addition, the card also utilizes built-in error correction and wear leveling to help ensure data integrity and a long lifespan. Each card is furthermore backed by a limited lifetime warranty and Delkin's American-based customer support team.