- 32GB Storage Capacity
- UHS-I / V30 / U3 / Class 10
- Max Read Speed: 100 MB/s
- Max Write Speed: 75 MB/s
- Min Write Speed: 30 MB/s
- Records 4K & Full HD Video
- Records Raw, Burst, and JPEG Photos
- Water / Shock / X-Ray Proof
- Built-In Write-Protect Switch
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Built for high-speed action shots and super slow-motion footage in action cameras and drones, the 32GB Advantage UHS-I microSDHC Memory Card from Delkin Devices offers reliable performance for storing data-intensive files, including 4K, Full HD 1080p and high frame rates, time lapse, photo bursts, HDR, and Protune. It offers a storage capacity of 32GB and takes advantage of the UHS-I bus to support maximum read speeds of 100 MB/s and maximum write speeds of 75 MB/s. This card has also been designed with the V30 Video Speed Class rating, which guarantees minimum write speeds of at least 30 MB/s.
While this card has been designed for cameras that are UHS-I / V30 compatible, it may be used in devices that do not support UHS-I / V30. However, bear in mind that this card will then default to your device's speed class and bus rating, such as V10, V6, or Class 10.
Built for extreme conditions, Delkin's 32GB Advantage UHS-I microSDHC Memory Card is protected against water, shock, and x-rays, and also features built-in error correction and wear leveling. Included is a protective storage case and microSD to SD adapter, which allows this card to be used in devices with SD slots.
- Approved for HD, 4K, and Raw Bursts
- With write speeds of 75 MB/s, the Advantage microSDHC card supports 4K video recording, as well as Full HD 1080p video at high frame rates. The card is also capable of capturing high-resolution time lapse photography, HDR (high dynamic range) photos, and continuous burst shots. Rated Video Speed Class 30 (V30), the Advantage card guarantees a minimum sustained write speed of 30 MB/s, ensuring that data is written swiftly to the card and preventing recordings from randomly stopping or frames from being dropped.
- Streamlined Workflow
- Capable of offloading data at speeds reaching up to 100 MB/s, the Advantage microSDHC card helps ensure quick, efficient data transfers from card to computer for immediate access to your files and faster post-production start times. This is suited for photographers and videographers who need to quickly unload large amounts of data and get back to shooting.
- SD Adapter Included
- Each Delkin microSDHC card comes with a full-sized SD card adapter, enabling you to use your card in a DSLR, camcorder, point-and-shoot camera, or any other SD compatible device. Simply slide the microSD card into the included SD adapter and you are ready to go.
- Trustworthy & Durable Design with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Built to endure strenuous shooting environments, the Advantage microSDHC card is durably designed to be waterproof, shockproof, and X-ray proof. In addition, the card also utilizes built-in error correction and wear leveling to help ensure data integrity and a long lifespan. Each card is furthermore backed by a Lifetime Warranty and Delkin's American-based customer support team.